• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

washington girl 19 yrs old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clicky5348

charge: 9A.76.175
Story: My boyfriend and I had got into an argument inside our apartment. I left my apartment after 2 minutes of arguing, i ran across the street to our local friut stand, my boyfriend came after me in his car, got out of the car and was assaulting me in the parking lot of the fruit stand. I walk closer to the street a truck drives by flipping my boyfriend off, my boyfriend hits his truck with his fist as the truck goes by and jumps in his car and drives off. truck driver turns around and threatens hes gonna make me pay and calls the cops. When the police arrived I gave a police report putting my parents address on the report, POlice officer calls my parents house parents say shes moved out. My boyfriend comes back calls the cops turns himself in charged with malc.3rd degree charges me false statement. At the time i gave my statement to the officer I had lived in my apartment for 1week and was living at my parents for years before. I was under high duress caused by assault, is this logical enough to get charges dropped against me???? what is maximun penalty for misdemeanor? what are my rights as an independant defendant? I do not qualify or can a afford a lawyer. any info, can help. pre-trial is 08-22-00

P

peter

GEEE i guess i should start doing the same
assulting women....its starnge how guys always seem too have plenty of women to assult

And yet i have trouble finding a date and I have never hit a woman..

I hope you move back in with your parents and hope you get some mental help so you will not windup with anymore abusive men.

IS THAT CLEAR!

----------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by clicky5348:
charge: 9A.76.175
Story: My boyfriend and I had got into an argument inside our apartment. I left my apartment after 2 minutes of arguing, i ran across the street to our local friut stand, my boyfriend came after me in his car, got out of the car and was assaulting me in the parking lot of the fruit stand. I walk closer to the street a truck drives by flipping my boyfriend off, my boyfriend hits his truck with his fist as the truck goes by and jumps in his car and drives off. truck driver turns around and threatens hes gonna make me pay and calls the cops. When the police arrived I gave a police report putting my parents address on the report, POlice officer calls my parents house parents say shes moved out. My boyfriend comes back calls the cops turns himself in charged with malc.3rd degree charges me false statement. At the time i gave my statement to the officer I had lived in my apartment for 1week and was living at my parents for years before. I was under high duress caused by assault, is this logical enough to get charges dropped against me???? what is maximun penalty for misdemeanor? what are my rights as an independant defendant? I do not qualify or can a afford a lawyer. any info, can help. pre-trial is 08-22-00
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

P

Peter's Mirror

HELLO! Take a look in the mirror! There's definitely a REASON you don't get dates! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! You actually brightened my day! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">