• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WC. lingo?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jimmy B.

I was on Wc medical for more then a year for a back problem.The Doc. i was seeing was a company Doc. When i finished with him(he said he did all he could)i went to another Doc. I asked Wc first and they said yes. Now i got a letter that said i had reached maxium medical improvement and they are refusing to pay my bills. What's Up???? What is maxium medical improvement? I read some where on this board that someone else had this problem. Do i need a laywer? I didn't think i needed one because i'm back working, but not on my regular job, but still 8 hours.

ALawyer

You need a lawyer when you can no longer get what you think you are entitled to or want to get, or at least to find out what you are entitled to.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">