• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WC stopped medical payments, now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was hurt at work almost a year ago and i'm still doctering for a torn muscle and pinched nerve in back. The company doc. said that he did all he could for me. I called WC and asked if i could see another doc. Theysaid yes. Now they denied payments for visits and test i had done. Some of these test were from the company doc. They (WC) said that i have reached Mac. medical improvement.( What does that mean?) I have gotten a lawyer and he had filed a claim against WC for failure to pay medical for work related injury.Now i have to go to court. What should i expect in court? Will i have to pay these bills and will i have to live with this pain from the accident for the rest of my life? I forgat to tell you i was hit in the back by a fork lift that was loaded with a pallet of boxes that were full of can food and pushed into a metal belt.I was treated for a throaic sprain and bruised kindey and multi contustions.



I am a law school graduate currently awaiting Bar results. What I offer to you is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney-client relationship.

Well, you are already represented. You need to stop speaking with strangers about your pending case and speak openly and candidly with your attorney. Ask him to be the same for you!

In addition, if you want to seek outside advice, I suggest you do so as a mere inquiry --meaning do not give your specific identity information to them: call the EEOC (equal employment opporunity commission and go from there)

hope this helps


Mira- Hi, this is a typical response by W/C, your attorney will tell you this, too.
Profits are up, nation wide by insurance carriers for W/C. It's only just started, spend the time with your attorney.
prayers for complete recovery. KD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential