• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We must need Life Insurance..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

a.i

Guys we must be insured!!

With all the things happening today. The terrorisms, accident, tragedy and disaster. We really dont know what will happen tommorow or today! We need to be sure. We must insure ourselves. Me and my family just did that last month to Life insurance good luck..What is the name of your state?

Betty

a.i said:
Guys we must be insured!!

With all the things happening today. The terrorisms, accident, tragedy and disaster. We really dont know what will happen tommorow or today! We need to be sure. We must insure ourselves. Me and my family just did that last month to Life insurance good luck..What is the name of your state?
I don't think you have a legal question - that is what this forum is for ---- looks like you're promoting a web site.

a.i

Betty said:
I don't think you have a legal question - that is what this forum is for ---- looks like you're promoting a web site.
Good day Betty :)

For me, im just sharing or lets say desire to help others with thier insurance problems..i have no entention to spamm this forum..and besides im not a agent to that insurance company..i just got insured with them and enjoying thier great service for my family..the last time my brother was been involved to accident..i call them up and urgently they certianly take care of you when you need it..so im sorry if it is look like a adverising to you..

nati

When we grow old only then we start to think of ourselves, why we should not care of ourselves since necessary time?
I have reconsidered many sites for the insurance and I have stopped the choice on this site: http://www.nascon.org/community/about.php
as it most of all has liked me with the offers and in additives to me have advised that it is the company more will approach both to my age and to my position.
I advise you to act so as well as I, and you will be happy in the decision.

simoncalvin

Need help on Claim

Hi betty

I am simon calvin. I am new to this forum. I have a question . I work as a software professional in a company. I am being payed with a decent pay. Now for every month i am paying 450 bugs of income tax. As i don't have any sort of insurance policies i am unable to claim this tax or save this amount. what sort of insurance policies will help me in saving this amount . Please suggest me on this .

Thanks you in advance
Simon Calvin

Betty

simoncalvin said:
Hi betty

I am simon calvin. I am new to this forum. I have a question . I work as a software professional in a company. I am being payed with a decent pay. Now for every month i am paying 450 bugs of income tax. As i don't have any sort of insurance policies i am unable to claim this tax or save this amount. what sort of insurance policies will help me in saving this amount . Please suggest me on this .

Thanks you in advance
Simon Calvin
Hi. Everyone's ins. needs are different (reason they want the ins., whether they have a family, what their income & net worth are, etc. . . . ). You need to contact an ins. agent & he can help you decide on the best policy & amt. of pol. for your needs & on your income. There are many, many types of ins. policies & an agt. would be the best person with your input & desires to decide on a pol. plan & the amt. of the pol.

simoncalvin

Hi betty

Thanks a lot for your information. Betty how to contact this ins agent . is that through a web site or shall i prefer going to a ins company directly. because i surfed the net for ins policy. i found lot of sites saying fill our form , we will contact u with the lowest rates. How far are these people reliable .

Simon calvin.

Betty

simoncalvin said:
Thanks a lot for your information. Betty how to contact this ins agent . is that through a web site or shall i prefer going to a ins company directly. because i surfed the net for ins policy. i found lot of sites saying fill our form , we will contact u with the lowest rates. How far are these people reliable .

Simon calvin.
Simon, this is a legal forum & I think we are getting off the "legal" here - however, here is some info for you.
choosing an agt.: Word of mouth (friends, family, co-workers), contact your auto or homeowner ins. agt. & see if they sell life ins. also, ask agt. if he has any advanced ins. designations which they had to pass exams in order to obtain.
choosing a co.: If you find a good agt., consider the company/companies they sell ins. for, check the A.M. Best rating of ins. cos. (rates on financial stability & overall quality)- go with a co. ranked A or better. (web site - www.ambest.com) If you find a co. before an agt. - the co. can have an agt. contact you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">