• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We need options for a Dad in contempt!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? PA
My daughter is going thru a difficult divorce and custody battle. He ex has physical custody. My daugher has an order with specific visitation. The problem is since my daughter couldn't afford her attorney he withdrew. Since then my son-in-law has been doing anything and everything to disobey the order. Today she was to get them after school for 4 hours but again he chose not to show up at the court appointed meeting place. No kids and no idea where to turn.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential