• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Website and Music Titles

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DiRonD

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York

I am in the process of creating a website for my husband who is a singer/keyboard player that plays oldies from the 50's, mostly 60's, and 70's era. I want to put a list of some of the songs, that he sings and plays, on a webpage entitled SongLists. I want to know if I can just list each song in alphabetical order to give examples of some of his repertoire. Are there any legal issues I need to be aware of by listing these songs? Would I be infringing on any copyrights here?

DiRonD

divgradcurl

DiRonD said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York

I am in the process of creating a website for my husband who is a singer/keyboard player that plays oldies from the 50's, mostly 60's, and 70's era. I want to put a list of some of the songs, that he sings and plays, on a webpage entitled SongLists. I want to know if I can just list each song in alphabetical order to give examples of some of his repertoire. Are there any legal issues I need to be aware of by listing these songs? Would I be infringing on any copyrights here?

DiRonD
With respect to your website, you have nothing to worry about from a copyright standpoint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">