• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Went into my marital home that my wife has basicly bullied me out of. Now Ive been charged with a felony burglary of a habitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas
Went into my marital home that my wife has basicly bullied me out of. Now Ive been charged with a felony burglary of a habitation
Me and my wife have been living apart now since august. I caught her with another man. when I left I was unable to get my stuff from my home that we are under contract for deed on. she was slicing her wrist and hiding all my belonging from me as I was trying to get the few things that would fit in my car. that night she moved that guy into my house. There has been no file for separation and no restraining orders put into place. last mouth I went to my home with my paper work and went into the house and got my belongings when she was not home and she called the cops and they picked me up on burglary of a habitation. before they had picked me up I had told the cop on the phone that I was under contract for the deed and the paperwork is in my name.he told me he didn't want to see the paperwork. He told me I didn't have any right because I haven't paid any bills there since august told me I didn't hold residency.I feel like i'm getting railroaded for getting the stuff Ive work ed hard for. also my wife has not been staying in the home she has been staying with this guy at his mothers place and they have been using my house as a party house dope bags everywhere and holes in the walls of the living room I had just got done remodeling. along with burning trash in the fireplace. I have not had a residence of my own since all this has happened. I've been having to bounce between my sisters house, my moms house and my cousins house sleeping on couches. any help or advice you can give me I will be very thankful for. am I within my rights? I was told I need to file for wrongful arrest by a lawyer out of Wichita falls. 'This is in Texas

quincy

Please don't move anything. Leave your other thread where it is. This thread is being deleted shortly.

quincy

You deleted the other thread? You had your questions answered there.

Well ... I hope you made note of what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">