• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Westerfield is guilty!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephenk

What is the name of your state? California.

Westerfield guilty of kidnapping and murder. May he rot in hell!

Just needed to get that off my chest. Oh well, back to the mundane.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
What is the name of your state? California.

Westerfield guilty of kidnapping and murder. May he rot in hell!

Just needed to get that off my chest. Oh well, back to the mundane.

My response:

That's great news. Thanks!

Where's Jeffrey Daumer when we need him . . .

IAAL

P.S. Yes, I know he's dead . . . but, what if ? ? ?

A

ahutchGA

Fill us in

For those of us who aren't priviledged enough to live in California, what is going on? Who is Westerfield?

Oh, I'm still giddy about last night's election results here in Georgia. I'll share those with you, IAAL and StephenK, if anyone's interested.

:)

Beth3

Since you're a stickler about spelling IAAL, that's Jeffrey DAHMER. (Sorry - I couldn't resist.)

And yes, he and another guy were beaten to death in prison. The other guy was found guilty of murder, having stabbed his wife to death (47 times in the face if I recall correctly) in a restaurant parking lot and then tried to blame in on a gang of black teens.

Couldn't have happened to two nicer guys.

stephenk

westerfield was on trial for the kidnap, rape and murder of a seven year old girl that was a next door neighbor. Tons of evidence against him - her blood on his jacket, his motorhome bed headboard fibers in her hair, etc. Jury took 9 days to reach a verdict.

He is now facing death penalty. Penalty phase of the trial starts next week.

A

ahutchGA

Thanks Stephen

Thanks StephenK.

I did find out what was going on, and it was all over the evening news.

I appreciate the update.

NBC News quoted a lawyer named Stephen during the trial story. That wasn't you, was it?

Thanks again.
:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">