• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what am I obligated to take with me if i was kick out at 17.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

buzzy101

my dad and i got into a physical altercation, he then proceeded to kick me out, i phoned the police and he lied to them saying I was allowed in the house at anytime but hes telling me know im not allowed back. a lot of my stuff is still in the house, ex: gifts and personal stuff i have paid for. Am i legally obligated to go in and take what belongs to me? if so to what extent am i allowed gifts and stuff that was giving to me by my dad or other people. please let me know it would really help me out i've tried to look it up but not much luck. if it helps i live in Canada, Alberta im 17. Thank you

quincy

my dad and i got into a physical altercation, he then proceeded to kick me out, i phoned the police and he lied to them saying I was allowed in the house at anytime but hes telling me know im not allowed back. a lot of my stuff is still in the house, ex: gifts and personal stuff i have paid for. Am i legally obligated to go in and take what belongs to me? if so to what extent am i allowed gifts and stuff that was giving to me by my dad or other people. please let me know it would really help me out i've tried to look it up but not much luck. if it helps i live in Canada, Alberta im 17. Thank you
The laws in Canada are different from the laws in the US. FreeAdvice focuses on US legal questions and US laws.

You will want to find assistance in Alberta.

Sorry. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">