• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my right's?or do i have any?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rbgjrr

almost four years ago i was in a very abusive relationship.i was encouraged to give my fourth child up for adoption to my husband's aunt.whom could not have any more children and was supposed to be very wealthy.we never went to court and as far as i know nothing was ever made legal.now i'm remarried and have a very stable and loving home,my other children know all about their sister and finally we were allowed by the aunt to go and visit at their home,which i was never allowed to know where they lived.so,as it turns out they have no money and they live in a mobile home,which shocked me considering all the lies i had been told.now i want my daughter back,i've always wanted her with us i just thought she was so much better off and would have everything i could not offer,but i see now that's not true.what right's do i have?

LegalBeagle

rbgjrr said:
almost four years ago i was in a very abusive relationship.i was encouraged to give my fourth child up for adoption to my husband's aunt.whom could not have any more children and was supposed to be very wealthy.we never went to court and as far as i know nothing was ever made legal.now i'm remarried and have a very stable and loving home,my other children know all about their sister and finally we were allowed by the aunt to go and visit at their home,which i was never allowed to know where they lived.so,as it turns out they have no money and they live in a mobile home,which shocked me considering all the lies i had been told.now i want my daughter back,i've always wanted her with us i just thought she was so much better off and would have everything i could not offer,but i see now that's not true.what right's do i have?
If the adoption was not legal or in fact did not take place. Then you retain an attorney and file for custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">