• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are the chances?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dg82w4

Actually not all of the out of pocket cost. I did pay the recent medical bills, but do have some remainder amount that is in child support enforcement. The majority of the bills had occured shortly before my son's summer visit. My son had been put through two different ear surgeries, the second only because the first one didn't work. my son was then placed on a 8 week restriction from travel due to the presure it could cause his ear. So currently I do owe for these surgeries. I had hoped that half of the cost from the summer tickets could have been placed toward those bills, I figured this could have been fair enough, but that was not the case.

I should explain more, I do have two other children that I have custody of. I do not receive child support for them. So I have to be able to support them and can not use as much of my income for my oldest son in question here. my oldest is ten, and I have been very good at keeping up with my obligations for support up until this. While my son lived in Washington I had him every weekend and tryied to help out his mother when possible. Such as taking him to speech classes he had, and taking him to counciling and some doctors apponitments. I am not looking for an award and am only adding this information to help show that I am not in this for money, I do not wish to sue for anything.

You know a simple get your head out of the clouds your not going to manage custody would have been good enough for me. But I do understand the needing more information.

Proserpina

Actually not all of the out of pocket cost. I did pay the recent medical bills, but do have some remainder amount that is in child support enforcement. The majority of the bills had occured shortly before my son's summer visit. My son had been put through two different ear surgeries, the second only because the first one didn't work. my son was then placed on a 8 week restriction from travel due to the presure it could cause his ear. So currently I do owe for these surgeries. I had hoped that half of the cost from the summer tickets could have been placed toward those bills, I figured this could have been fair enough, but that was not the case.

I should explain more, I do have two other children that I have custody of. I do not receive child support for them. So I have to be able to support them and can not use as much of my income for my oldest son in question here. my oldest is ten, and I have been very good at keeping up with my obligations for support up until this. While my son lived in Washington I had him every weekend and tryied to help out his mother when possible. Such as taking him to speech classes he had, and taking him to counciling and some doctors apponitments. I am not looking for an award and am only adding this information to help show that I am not in this for money, I do not wish to sue for anything.

You know a simple get your head out of the clouds your not going to manage custody would have been good enough for me. But I do understand the needing more information.
Why aren't you receiving CS for the other two?

CJane

Besides that, 50-60k is not "a very well living".
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I mean, I'd LIKE to be making that, but it wouldn't all of a sudden allow me to buy plane tickets and go on vacations and junk. And I live in a place with a relatively low cost of living.

Dg82w4

yeah I guess regardless of the amount of income it is probably difficult to have to provide plane tickets. I have been worried on how after the parenting plan is done I will be able to afford them myself. But I will do what I can. My ex has argued her case with everything in it to the judge and the decision was sill made.

As for why I do not receive child support for the children I have custody of, that would be that their mother doesn't work and I didn't want money I wanted my children. I do plan on revisiting a new parenting plan for them soon. I am sure I will still not want money, I want that their mother make more of an effort for the children. But with her " I take care of them when I have them" attitude tells me differently. She currently receives one 8hr visit per month that I provide transportation for, and if she wants another 8hrs she can come to my home and see them, which she never takes advantage of. But I do not wish to bore with my " days of our life" episode

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">