• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can be done please help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krystal_e

What is the name of your state? ( San Antonio), Texas

My boyfriend got into a fight last week, and well he got a letter in the mail three days ago stating that he has to pay $1,200 or a warrant will be out for him. Well we all thought tomorrow was the last day for him to get the money,but today is the last day for him, well the day is over, he has $1,125. He's just $75. short. We tried pleading with them, no luck. Please someone tell me what could be done. We planned to get married on New Years, but he's probably gonna be serving his two months, were both 19yrs. It took alot for us to come up with that money, please is there anything that will lessen his time or prevent it.

lonely Bride

krystal_e

please, anyone

I have til morning to figure out what to do, and we might still be $75.00 short.

Anyone please, even a suggestion will be good.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">