• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do about this situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Illinois

Back in January of 1993 I pleaded guilty to a possesion charge. The reason I pleaded guilty was I was young and scared to let them know who the real culprit was. Anyway, I would like to know if I could get this expunged and if so, how?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential