• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do when a retailer refuses to cancel an order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


Senior Member
You appear to have done what I would normally recommend you do as far as the people and places to contact.

If you do not have the (small amount of extra) money available to order the monitor elsewhere, perhaps you can see if family or friends or even the Salvation Army or Call for Action News Team can purchase a monitor for you. That will at least eliminate your immediate concern.

Once you have a monitor, you can take your time trying to get a Walgreens refund/cancellation.

It is important on an advice site for a poster who needs help to be pleasant to the advice-givers. We are all volunteers and do not have to respond to any question.

Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential