• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do when a sexual offender moves in my neighborhood?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in the state of florida and i am looking for information on what citizens can do when a sexual offender moves into the neighborhood. all but one house on the street has at least 2 kids in it. it is temptation for this man.



Any kind of interference into what is considered a normal life style could land those who interfere in jail. This includes watching the house or following the person. Those in the neighborhood should have been notified if the person is required to register as a sex offender. If requested, an officer will talk to those in your neighborhood and let you all know what your rights are and what the offenders rights are. Contact your local police department for more information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential