• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

typhoon

What is the name of your state? California

At first, we have known each other for six month, accidentaly we have a child together. When I asked her if she working or not she replied to me that she is working. Unfortunately, when I found out is too late, because I worked 5 or six days a weeks about 10 hours a day. Let make it short. We've been married for five years, for the first two years everything seems to be very normal. About three years ago we moved in to her in-laws house everything changed. I have been supporting her and my daughter for the last five years. My questions is that what can I do to make her to move out of this in-laws house and find some employment.

1- She does not want to go to work
2- When I asked her to move out, she refused to go with me and
my child "which is only 4 years old". She said you go ahead and
go without me or my child, "my child is influence by her in-laws,
every time I asked my daughter, she said Mommy said this and
that daddy is a bad boy. " I am not abusive" period.
3- What juristification she has on me, why she does not want to
move out of their in-laws house.

Your prompt answer is very appriciated

Typhoon

Let me get this straight....you want to FORCE her to move in with you. A woman who doesnt/wont work. :::scratches head::::

sorry, I dont get it.

T

typhoon

no no,

I just want to get away from her in-laws. No forcing at all

Typhoon

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by kidoday

"I just want to get away from her in-laws."

Totally confused, aren't her in-laws your parents?

My response:

Not if our writer is originally from Kentucky . . .

IAAL

T

typhoon

no no,
The in-laws are sisters and brothers of her. "Especially sisters"

Typhoon

kidoday

Just so you know, the family tree thing goes;

Before marriage your sisters and brothers. After marriage, still your sisters and brothers.

Before marriage her sister and brothers. After marriage, still her sisters and brothers.

Before marriage your sisters and brothers. After marriage now her in-laws are sister-in-law, and brother-in-law.

Before marriage her sisters and brothers. After marriage now your in-laws are sister-in-law, and brother-in-law.

Might I ask if you are Amish?

T

typhoon

I don't know who you are.

What do you want to say in "layment" term. I don't know if I spell layment term correctly. "kidoday".

Typhoon

kidoday

Sorry Typhoon you didn't spell it correctly. It is Layman.

In Layman's terms you consistently refer to your wifes family as in-laws. This incorrect. I thought I might enlighten you on how it works, and help you with this subject.

In Layman's terms, Amish tend to marry Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, and even parents.

In Layman's terms explain your situation correctly please and you may end up with darn good advice.

T

typhoon

kidoday,

I think, I got the point, sorry if I spell your name incorrectly.

TyPhoon

nailtech

if the child is yours,... then move away, take the child with you, file for custody and then she will have to get a job to pay you support, if the judge sees fit.... if she cries enough and gets the child back from you before you get custody...... then your screwed, you work the 10 hours a day and still support her and she never has to work again and lives off your support feeding her in laws as well..... for the next 13 years or so......

but don't fall for the I will move back in with you to take care of the child trick, cause she will take the child and play the same trick on you back....... JMO.........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">