• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can I do ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rick a

:confused: in colorado
I have a order of protection keeping me from contact with my x room mate ,is there a time limit on me as to I have to have my belongings out of their house.
I hope there isn't beecause everytime I have a time to get them ,they tell me something has come up and I will have to wait,today I was told that they are not sure if its going to be in a week or a month before they will let me get my stuff
I have already done a standbyand was given 15 minutes,just enough time to get cloths and shoes,heck I have alot of stuff and need several hours to remove my belongings out of there.

seniorjudge

Double post warning

:confused: in colorado
I have a order of protection keeping me from contact with my x room mate ,is there a time limit on me as to I have to have my belongings out of their house.
I hope there isn't beecause everytime I have a time to get them ,they tell me something has come up and I will have to wait,today I was told that they are not sure if its going to be in a week or a month before they will let me get my stuff
I have already done a standbyand was given 15 minutes,just enough time to get cloths and shoes,heck I have alot of stuff and need several hours to remove my belongings out of there.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/please-help-me-438959.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">