• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bjordan09

What is the name of your state? On the 16th of may my a/c went out . I called the warranty company which they said it would take four days before they could get someone to look at it. The a/c company came did a poor inspection of the unit just by looking at it not touching it he said it was the fan motor. 3 weeks later after multiple calls because it has been 90 degrees plus the a/c company came back to replace the motor hooked it back up and sure enough it didn't work. So he told the warranty that it needed to be replaced ( air handler - inside unit ) . Another weeks goes by without a word and multiple hangups on their part the warranty tells me that my policy doesnt cover all of the repair costs and I need to pay 3/4s of the cost which is 900 dollars. It has been 5 weeks what can I do

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? On the 16th of may my a/c went out . I called the warranty company which they said it would take four days before they could get someone to look at it. The a/c company came did a poor inspection of the unit just by looking at it not touching it he said it was the fan motor. 3 weeks later after multiple calls because it has been 90 degrees plus the a/c company came back to replace the motor hooked it back up and sure enough it didn't work. So he told the warranty that it needed to be replaced ( air handler - inside unit ) . Another weeks goes by without a word and multiple hangups on their part the warranty tells me that my policy doesnt cover all of the repair costs and I need to pay 3/4s of the cost which is 900 dollars. It has been 5 weeks what can I do
There is a good reason that FreeAdvice requires the name of your state. Why did you ignore the question?

quincy

Without a state name, my suggestion is to have the warranty personally reviewed by a legal professional - and to buy a couple of fans in the meantime.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">