• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can she do now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


hound dog

What is the name of your state? tx

Ok my x-wife signed over custody of my twins. The papers are being filed tomorrow. She agreed to everything. I sent one of the girls home for two weeks to see her mom (the other did not want to go) now the one I sent say she does not want to come back. What is the process my x-wife have to do to contest the papers that she signed a week ago. She has not said anything but I am waiting for her to say soemthing. SO my question is does she have to get a lawyer or does she just call my attorney and say hey I changed my mind b.c this one does not want to go back?



I do belive she would have to go through all the custody papers yet again.( ANd it also depends on how old your twins are. ) Meaning a remodifacation again and until then you have custody of them both and you can not be denied your right's and when her visation is up your twin will just have to come back with you until other agangements are made by the courts.
I strongly feel once you get the other twin home with you and the other sibling that things will change back to the way they were before visation.
Good Luck Izzybee_1


Yes she would deffently have to get a laywer. And until the court order is changed you will have custdoy of your twins. She just has visation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential