• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can the Court do??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida
This is a general question, but I'm really curious if anyone knows the answer.

I know that, for various reasons, the court can DISMISS a petition or motion without prejudice .

I know that, for various reasons, the court can SET ASIDE (or vacate) a Court Order.

My question is:

Can the court SET ASIDE a Court Order- WITHOUT PREJUDICE?

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who either knows if it could be done or not, or who has heard of it being done. Thanks in advance.
Gracie :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential