• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What canj do being revoked of domestic. Violence charge I'm in a wheelchair I'm going to lose my home and everything in it can't afford or regularly a

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rikram666

And you should find a better way to hurt people than by calling them liars when they're desperately trying go find help

Rikram666

You should remove your name from your post for your own protection and you should save your video for your attorney. The attorney will be interested in seeing it.

Good luck.
Well they're not interested in seeing the truth no one is that's what makes the way you've treated me here so wrong

quincy

And you should find a better way to hurt people than by calling them liars when they're desperately trying go find help
Please consult with an attorney in your area, Rikram666. The attorney can view your video and review what has gone on in your case that has led it to the place where it is now.

We are unable to do personal reviews on this forum so all of the information and advice we offer is limited in scope. It is not that we don't want to help more but that we can't help more.

Sorry.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Rikram666 has disclosed a lot of personal identifying information already (although it has now been deleted). I sort of question the wisdom of including more.
There may be additional resources available to the OP depending on the county she is in. She may private message me with the county if she does not wish to include it here.

quincy

There may be additional resources available to the OP depending on the county she is in. She may private message me with the county if she does not wish to include it here.
Um ... okay.

I really wish you had read a bit more before posting but ... Rikram666 does know how to send private messages.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I really wish you had read a bit more before posting but ... Rikram666 does know how to send private messages.
I did read it all. And I did not provide instructions on how to send them, only indicating that I would not object to it if she chose to send me that one piece of information. ;)

quincy

I did read it all. And I did not provide instructions on how to send them, only indicating that I would not object to it if she chose to send me that one piece of information.
You might want to check out the senior forum.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">