• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? oklahoma

my ex (x) and i have been trying to make it for almost 3 years :eek: but we now share a 17 mo. old baby and x disappeared as soon as i got pregnant. he has been in and out of our lives but never constant. he calls about every 3-4 months wanting to see "his son" and me but he's not paying any child support or ANYTHING. He's moved in with an older woman (only by 6 yrs) and her four year old son. on top of playing "family" :( with some one else i found out that he's back into and selling .:mad: what can i do to get him out of our lives? can i? if not, what can i do to keep him away from our/my son? please any advise will help. thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential