• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? California
I sold my van to what was a friend on payments and I had him sign a contract and I kept the title in my name. It's been 2 months now and he hasn't made no payments and now he's hiding my van from me so I cannot go reposses it. What can I do?


Senior Member
joslen7 said:
What can I do?
Hire a PROFESSIONAL recovery service. They can find him and recover the vehicle.
Or you can file a small claims suit, but you would only recover your 'damages', the amount he hasn't paid..... and then have to chase him down to collect anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential