• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I need???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


An upset gal

Hello, I am in Ohio and I have been divorced almosst two years. What was awarded to me in my divorce was some property. This property was in my husband and decented uncle's name. What do I need to do to get my property placed in my name? And where do I do it? (My lawyer was suppose to do this approx 1 and half ago...I'm tired of waiting..can I do it myself?)~~~~~Thank you all for any input you can give me.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential