• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do we do next

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? california
My boyfriend got picked up on wreckless driving, he is on parole from arizonia to california he has been out since march 12,2005. he plead no contest and got 90 county time. which he is currently serving. On the 24th of august he had a hearing calif said they didnt want him anymore to send him back to az. the woman i talked to said he would probably go back to az and finish out his parole. We are told that the dectives have to file a 1550 on him, then az can extradite him, but a bail may also be set. How lomg do we have to wait to find all this out. can we fight the extradiation is there a way we can get him to stay here, we have 3 businesses going together here. will he have to go back to prison for this minor offense. I need some kind of advise please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential