• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do you do when your child is kept from you

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crystal shaddea

i only have 3 kids. 2 of them are to the same father. i cant have anymore kids so thats not even a factor. ive had bettered my situation times 10 in the past year. ive been doing pretty good. besides the fact that i cant see my son cause his father wants to be a jerk. it doesnt matter how i dress or what i look like in court if i dont have a high price lawyer im not going to get anyhting. no matter what now days you have to have money or you are not going get any where in life. specially when it comes to court

BL

crystal shaddea said:
i only have 3 kids. 2 of them are to the same father. i cant have anymore kids so thats not even a factor. ive had bettered my situation times 10 in the past year. ive been doing pretty good. besides the fact that i cant see my son cause his father wants to be a jerk. it doesnt matter how i dress or what i look like in court if i dont have a high price lawyer im not going to get anyhting. no matter what now days you have to have money or you are not going get any where in life. specially when it comes to court
Quit speaking like a teen age southerner where this is the LOVE STATE , grow up , and learn English , that's your first step .

Like my Daughter ( her mother's Fault ) , you did things backward ) , now she's going to college to get a Degree , you'd do well to do the same ....

Is there a Legal Aid office where you live? They handle civil matters like divorce and custody and their fees are based on a sliding scale depending on your income. I have a number of friends who work for legal aid and, in my experience, they are among the most talented attorneys who have chosen to pursue a career that helps other rather than going after the big bucks. The point being -- that are likely to get a very talented, knowledgeable attorney. When I got divorced, I wanted the best attorney I could find so I called legal aid to get referrals for former legal aid attorneys who had since moved to private practice. I would check into this as the quality of representation you would get would be very high.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">