• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happened to hexeliebe?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pfaffing85690

There is a rumor floating around that he has become a deadhead and is travelling the U.S. with Jerry Garcia..

And another that he washed up on a beach in Belize and the local natives consider him the 'Great White Whale God' and are plying him with virgins and Evian...

But the last time I heard from him ( a few days ago ) he was alive, well and enjoying retirement ...

However, there is a petition floating around FA to bring him back. Now where did I put that damn thing.:confused:

HomeGuru

That is what happens when one does not follow the rules of this forum.
The BIG BOOT comes after yer butt.

Last edited:
P

Pfaffing85690

The last time I talked with him he told me he's still smarting from the boot....

And it's still lodged in his butt :(

Must be painful to walk or sit.

P

Pfaffing85690

I think it has something to do with "Mary", mirrors on his shoe and a video camera...but it's still a bit hazy.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">