• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens at the end of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

probationaire12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I was on summary probation for DUI for the last 3 years. To the best of my knowledge I have completed all terms of probation as ordered by the court. My concerns is that my probation was scheduled to end of 3 weeks ago and yet I have not received anything in the mail stating as such. I am getting worried that there was something I missed and afraid to go to court house in person in fear of being arrrested. There is no way to really contact the court other than going in person.

thanks

Dave1952

Your probation officer will know and has a telephone. If you don't remember who your probation officer is perhaps you can send a friend down to look at your case file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">