• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens in Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mr. Pedersen

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Idaho

My Father sold a Salvage Yard in 1986, he was the secured creditor and the security was perfected.There is a recorded Deed of Trust. I inheirted the note in 2000.

Buyers have fallen behind in payments by 4 months and are in Default.
They still owe 70K, down from 260K.

If I foreclose on them, what happens to property? Do I get it back? Who pays me?

Thanks,

HomeGuru

Mr. Pedersen said:

My Father sold a Salvage Yard in 1986, he was the secured creditor and the security was perfected.There is a recorded Deed of Trust. I inheirted the note in 2000.

If I foreclose on them, what happens to property? Do I get it back? Who pays me?

Thanks,

**A: search the internet using "foreclosure".

Souix

Mr. Pedersen said:

Thanks,

***You could also read the Deed of Trust***

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">