• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens to evidence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richard123

What is the name of your state? Ohio

If a naked person took photos of someone and was charged with gross sexual imposition and the cops found a whole lot of photos of shocked people (i.e. victims of the same) -> What happens to this evidence?

Would it be possible for Joe Public to see all the photos? Get copies?

Just curious :)

H

hexeliebe

Go to the police office and ask the desk sargeant "Hey, I hear you have photos of shocked people the naked guy took pictures of. Can I see them?"

Write back after your visit in the county jail.

R

richard123

Thanks. I didn't realise I'd go to jail if I asked. I'm so lucky you told me!

R

richard123

It isn't. Just search Google for "naked photographer". I'd love to see the expressions.

While you're at it, search Google for miserable failure as well. Click on the "I feel lucky" button.

D

dyinginside

Hey, I just found a great one for you.

Go to google and type in f!@#$%# pervert then, click yup thats me. Im sure you will just love it!

HomeGuru

richard123 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

If a naked person took photos of someone and was charged with gross sexual imposition and the cops found a whole lot of photos of shocked people (i.e. victims of the same) -> What happens to this evidence?

**A: it gets posted on a website for the policemans ball fundraising purposes.

Would it be possible for Joe Public to see all the photos? Get copies?

**A: you must join as a member and pay $19.95 per month.

R

richard123

dyinginside said:
Hey, I just found a great one for you.

Go to google and type in f!@#$%# pervert then, click yup thats me. Im sure you will just love it!
This one doesn't work at all.

R

richard123

No answers then... :( Oh, well.

A special thanks to dyinginside, HomeGuru and hexeliebe for going out of their way to show everyone how clever and witty they are. Dozens of people impressed, I'm sure :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">