• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is an ex-parte support credit order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaizen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

My ex (who is NCP) is up to something again. We had a hearing last week on his outstanding medical reimbursement amounts, which were then added to his account. He is already on a PASA due to becoming unemployed earlier in the year so his arrears will be adjusted once he is employed again. I just looked at the court site, and see the following was filed recently. It was not filed by me and wanted some insight as to what this might mean:

11/13/2012 EX-PARTE SUPPORT CREDIT ORDER - SGD/APV/KAG
11/09/2012 PETITION FOR ADJUSTMENT OF SUPPORT ARREARAGE

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

My ex (who is NCP) is up to something again. We had a hearing last week on his outstanding medical reimbursement amounts, which were then added to his account. He is already on a PASA due to becoming unemployed earlier in the year so his arrears will be adjusted once he is employed again. I just looked at the court site, and see the following was filed recently. It was not filed by me and wanted some insight as to what this might mean:

11/13/2012 EX-PARTE SUPPORT CREDIT ORDER - SGD/APV/KAG
11/09/2012 PETITION FOR ADJUSTMENT OF SUPPORT ARREARAGE
Although they won't be able to interpret it for you, I'm sure that if you call the Court clerk's office, they can explain what the notation means.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">