• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the Statue of Limitations on a Federal Money Judgement in a criminal case?T

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I agree . . . I prepare for the worst and pray for the best. I will work on getting my underlying conviction reversed . . .I will alternatively work on getting the judgment vacated based on HONEYCUTT . . . I am working diligently on the longshot Presidential Pardon (Trump knows me . . . we are NOT buddies or friends . . . but I did do him a favor once . . . I used to be his neighbor). I believe I was wrongfully convicted, but in the event I do not get any relief . . .

My alternative plan is to make a deal . . . from what I understand (and correct me if I am wrong) a large judgement like this one can be negotiated down . . . and in the past I made millions of dollars in business and there is no reason why I can't do it again. I am still sharp and articulate and extremely creative.

Any thoughts on negotiating the judgement down and/or a reasonable payment plan???? Who knows???? I have an idea that might create a billion dollar company! Of course it will take time and I need to make friends . . . and I need, at least for right now, people to offer advice pro bono, because this future millionaire/billionai

Agreed. But again, a pardon is a real longshot. . . . but if Trump is defeated, he is more likely to give out controversial pardons. Not counting on it, but I wasn't counting on a win in the Supreme Court either. I am a man that always asks for something great . . . even if it is unlikely, because if you ask sometimes you get what is improbable. If you don't ask your chances are ZERO!

On another note, Trump just might win . . . not likely, but certainly possible. A lot of voters surveyed don't want to admit they are Trump supporters, and I believe the polls are not really that accurate. On the other hand, if I had to make a bet, I believe Trump will not get re-elected, albeit I feel if he loses PARDONS will be more liberally granted.

quincy

Agreed. But again, a pardon is a real longshot. . . . but if Trump is defeated, he is more likely to give out controversial pardons. Not counting on it, but I wasn't counting on a win in the Supreme Court either. I am a man that always asks for something great . . . even if it is unlikely, because if you ask sometimes you get what is improbable. If you don't ask your chances are ZERO!

On another note, Trump just might win . . . not likely, but certainly possible. A lot of voters surveyed don't want to admit they are Trump supporters, and I believe the polls are not really that accurate. On the other hand, if I had to make a bet, I believe Trump will not get re-elected, albeit I feel if he loses PARDONS will be more liberally granted.
You could be right about Trump.

And I don’t necessarily disagree with your approach to the judgment. It appears that you do not have too much left to lose.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">