• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what next?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alicia57

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I sent a 20 say prlimanry lein notice to a property owner that owes us $1,000.000 for tree work. because of her horrible disposition no one in our company wanted to go back and finish the last tree trimming. We billed her and told her that due to the hostile work inviorment we were not going to finish the trimming but were taking $200.00 to have her hire another sub contractor. She replied that unless the work was finish she would not pay. On the 29th on January the 30 day window for her to respond will be over. I saved the certified copies of the signature when delivered and would like to know where do I forward the paperwork to attach the lein to their property? do I also file a claim in small claims court to obtain a judgement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">