• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What options do we have?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? North Carolina
I have a friend that recently got arrested for getting into a fight with a guy that had threatened him. He ended up breaking the guys arm, now he is charged with assault, tresspassing, and possession of a weapon ( a stick to clarify ). Also he has the unfortunate problem that he has overstayed his visa and is currently considered illegal. Is there any way that he could not be deported and make a plea bargain to get out of the charges?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential