• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what papers and/or procedures for burial plots

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stanlee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

my grandmother wants to leave me two burial plots. what papers do we need. any help will be greatly appreciated.

stanlee

ok thanks alot man. my grandma always said the cemetary wont help in anyway but shes no lawyer. if they do refuse to help what kind of will or papers do you think wed need?

appreciate your help on both question

justalayman

ok thanks alot man. my grandma always said the cemetary wont help in anyway but shes no lawyer. if they do refuse to help what kind of will or papers do you think wed need?

appreciate your help on both question
The cemetery should be able to tell you if they are deeded lots or simply a contractual purchase of the rights assigned within the contract as opposed to true ownership interest, which is where the deeded ownership would apply.

If they refuse, hopefully grandma can remember a bit about the purchase and maybe even have documents from the transaction. If so, read what she has and see if that gives you some clues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">