• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should I do in this life changing event

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wesley

Wisconsin
I don't know where to turn for advice on what steps I should take. Sue? But its now about money its about better hearing. Before the surgery everyone involved had a ready and precise answer to every question but now with the failed surgery and all the problems no one has any answers. I'm stuck.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Wisconsin
I don't know where to turn for advice on what steps I should take. Sue? But its now about money its about better hearing. Before the surgery everyone involved had a ready and precise answer to every question but now with the failed surgery and all the problems no one has any answers. I'm stuck.
Please post your question here. External links are not allowed.

Edit: Unfortunately, although money won't fix your concern, it may be your only recourse (if any).

quincy

Wisconsin
Wesley, could you please provide more information about the issue you are having with your hearing?

What caused your hearing problem? What was the surgery designed to do? What is the problem that leads you to believe a lawsuit might be a solution?

Thanks.

Sponsored Ad