• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bad luck19

What is the name of your state? ar
in march of 2004 i was taking my sister siblings home. I was caught doing 75 in 55. when i went to court the judge ordered me to take a defensive driving class. I took the class and paid the same amount for it but it was over the internet.i kinda forgot about the ticket and fine so i moved to texas. In april 2005 a warrant was issued. By me having a low payin job and living on my own, i havent been able to pay anything but rent. I had a little confrontation last sunday and the police were at my residence, they didnt take me to jail cause i was the victim. They told me to go to court and i did but my name was never called and the clerk said that i wasnt on the court docket. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">