• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jrchewy77

I live in brooklyn, ny.i am about to bid for a house and my realtor is working with someone else but another realtor showed us the house and he said to my realtor that he was suppose to call and tell him that he is working with someone else. which makes my realtor a third party and that cuts into the other realtors commisson. the other realtor said to me when my realtor wasn't their that I should deal directly with him and not go through my realtor but i don't feel good about doing this. is this legal? also, I haven't decided on my lender yet because I am still shopping around to get a good rate so do I have to show him my personal documents(bankbook,credit report,w'2 and paystub). he said that he wanted to see if I will qualify and he wants me to meet his lender. Thank you for your advise.

J

jrchewy77

I live in Brooklyn, NY.I am sorry if i confused you. i am dealing with a realtor and he is working with another realtor but a realtor from MLS showed me the property and he was upset that my realtor didn't call him and let him know that he wasn't part of the MLS so the MLS realtor told me to deal with him direct. I want to know if this is illegal. shouldn't i talk to my realtor then my realtor talks to the MLS realtor. Also the MLS realtor wants to see my documentation to see if i qualify. do i have to show him my documentation because i am still looking for a lender with the best rates. I do want to bid on the property that the MLS realtor showed us (i mean myself and my realtor).I hope this clear up what I was trying to say before.thank you.

HomeGuru

Still confusing. Write out a paragraph on paper first then revise until it makes sense to someone that does not know you and your circumstances. Then if ok, post here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">