• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in South Dakota. My ex-boyfriend and I bought a house togther. We are no longer together. He was to refinance to get my name removed. He does not always do what he says he is going to do. What can I do to get my name removed from the house?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential