• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to do about a fraud by an employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

becky huber

washington :mad:

i worked for cleaning co. we were doing prevailing wage jobs never payed prevailing wages. come to find out some of the girls there he convince them into getting thier own business license so they could bid on some jobs because he was overwelmed. well he used their business license to bid and get jobs was payed without their knowing. so now they are to pay all employees and taxes on jobs they never worked or know of . so needless to say we will not be payed. they have no money. and we would not expect them too. We have contacted L&I also IRS and informed them.
But is this not a crimmal act. what should we do. also the girls whom he used the license have no money to hire a attorney. We all are dumb-finded and don't know were to turn!!! any suggestions would be helpful at this point.

becky

becky huber

update on fraud

:mad:

well L&I called and told us to get attorney. so we are looking for one in this area. there are 8 people that have been scamed so we figure about over $50,000 back wages and fraud contracts are another story

becky

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">