• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to do about DMVs laws not the same with the states laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

manuel jr cruz

14 YEAR OLD DUI case to get my license DMV said on my paper work the judge gave me 1 dui but DMVs paper work says i have 2 DUIs ,so they want me to get the court to change my paper work to say 2 DUIs any ideas please

quincy

14 YEAR OLD DUI case to get my license DMV said on my paper work the judge gave me 1 dui but DMVs paper work says i have 2 DUIs ,so they want me to get the court to change my paper work to say 2 DUIs any ideas please
What is the name of your state?

To correct errors in records, you need to first discover the source of the error. You should check with the charging agency (police department) and the court to see if there was an error in entering your information into their databases.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">