• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when your injured on one job but you have two jobs in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ivan

Working 2 jobs .a steel cover fell on my foot while working a second job after they laid me off, filed workmans comp PA.,Doctors think is rsd.My first employer has provided me a sitting job with difficulty i do it.My second job where i was injured refuse to pay for medications.I have been unable to get a second job and if i get laid off from the first job .i wil not be able to work a normal job.I need the benefits from the job.Lawyers in this area wont take the case
"not enough money in it"Doctors are afraid to do surgery .there treatment for RSD is a epidural,or removing the nerve.
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A GLIMPSE OF HOPE.
Is there no relief from my sentence of doom.

L

Lg2

Well, I take it you went all the way through your worker's compensation program in your state (if your state has one)

You probably need to talk to more lawyers. With your level of apparent disability, I am surprised none want your case www.attorneypages.com
or your local bar association for a referral list

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">