• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where can I find (for the ADRE), any property management obligations TO OWNER?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NatTrak

To Whom It May Concern,

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I was the aggrieved party (their client as the home owner, not tenant), by non-performance by my former property manager. I wish to file a complaint with the ADRE stating which statutes appear to have been violated. As well as complaining to the association of REALTORS, for ethics violations.

Can anyone lead me to how to make my complaints. What format? That is, cite ARS I believe was violated, then explain why, back it up, etc.? Is there doctrine to guide me like a tenant has, i.e., Landlord Tenant Act?

Is there an advocacy group (maybe here on forum) that can help me properly submit my claim? What can I hope to gain if my claim is valid?

Thank you in advance!

Nat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">