• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where can I find info on an old case against a Fish & Wildlife officer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



15 years ago a relative who live outside the U.S. was issued a subpoena to testify in L.A.,CA against a U.S. Fish & Wildlife agent. He did not appear in court because rumors surfaced indicating there was a case against him as well.
Where could I find out if there is a case against my relative?

I've gone to a few lawyers and they want thousands of dollars to start an investigation?

Is there any public information source that I can access?



You did not say fi the case might be in state or federal court. If you know where it would have been filed, you can search the records there to see if there are any suits filed against him. There are firms who will search records for a fee.

There may be a warrant out in his name for nonappearance at the trial.


You can also search on the internet the public records that msattorney referred to. It only requires some basic information and a credit card. I don't recall how much it costs but it isn't much the last time I checked. If you can't find anything on the Internet or in any public court documents, then you have to deal with the possibility that there might be a warrant out for his arrest. That information is held close to the vest by the police. OK?

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential