• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where do I find Papers to . . .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state? IN

Where do I find the papers to file for Contempt for non payment of support? Is there a web-site I can go to and print them off? I appreciate any assistance I can get.


Thank you, but

Thank you for your response. I have been to the site you informed me of and have printed of the necessary forms.

What do we do if we can't locate the NCP? We don't have a current address, phone number or even a last name (NCP is MOM). NCP has no living family nor any known friends from the area she grew up in. This "MOM" left in 1988 and has never looked back. What would you suggest as a next step?

Thank you for any information.


Senior Member
Oh, boy...hmmmm...probably easier to have her declared dead. Have you spoken with your states child support enforcement unit? There are also other private recovery companies, but I hear they take a nice chunk..considering you have nothing now, might be worth looking into at least. A private detective can easily trace her out by social security number if you have it (check court papers) You can also try checking the Federal prisoner registry and different state criminal background checks....might turn up something there?
Just a thought.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential