• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where to serve Super 8 motel by wyndham monterey ca

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

where to serve Super 8 motel by wyndham monterey ca

• checked with secretary of state ca no results

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • call hotel - no help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julio palacios

it is a long story my question is basically if there is anyway that i can find info about who and where will accept service for this entity?

doucar

Contact the California secretary of state's office who should have a listing for the agent for service of process, if it is a corporate owned hotel. If it is a franchised, you will need to know who or what entity is the franchise holder.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Contact the California secretary of state's office who should have a listing for the agent for service of process, if it is a corporate owned hotel. If it is a franchised, you will need to know who or what entity is the franchise holder.
The OP says he already got no results from the SoS website.

FlyingRon

Your first step is to identify the entity involved. You can't serve a suit if you don't know who/what you are serving.
These locations are all franchises.

Mass_Shyster

A Business License search with the City of Monterey shows that "Super 8 Monterery, 2120 Freemont Street" is owned by D & G Hotels, Inc.

A search of the CA Secretary of State website for D&G Hotels, Inc. returns:

C3089911 D & G HOTELS, INC.

Registration Date:

03/03/2008

Jurisdiction:

CALIFORNIA

Entity Type:

DOMESTIC STOCK

ACTIVE

Agent for Service of Process:

ARPESH PATEL
443 W MARKET ST
SALINAS CA 93901

Entity Address:

443 W MARKET ST
SALINAS CA 93901

Entity Mailing Address:

443 W MARKET ST
SALINAS CA 93901

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So, M_S... That took you, like.... 5 minutes, tops? (my point being, OP likely made little effort.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">