• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which sites can I pay for one on one online legal advice that is confidential?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Will do quincy. I realize now I should have done that. In hindsight, It would have all made more sense if I did that
This FreeAdvice forum is great for gathering general information about an area of the law that is of interest or concern to a poster.

But there are limits as to what can be offered online. These limits are defined by a website's terms of use, and also by laws that regulate - and professional rules that govern - the practice of law.

It will be a state's professional Rules of Conduct that can make finding online confidential attorney assistance difficult.

For legal advice to rely on, you need to consult with an attorney licensed to practice in your own jurisdiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">