• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which type company should i start if i plan on doing international business?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ndevo21

Which type company should i start if i plan on doing international business? It would be a consulting firm that manages contracts between international supply firms. I live in Illinois, US. We would generate our revenue through international trade contracts, or supplier agreements, where we will be paid for matching various global supply firms to our clients who are looking to buy various products from around the world.

quincy

Which type company should i start if i plan on doing international business? It would be a consulting firm that manages contracts between international supply firms. I live in Illinois, US. We would generate our revenue through international trade contracts, or supplier agreements, where we will be paid for matching various global supply firms to our clients who are looking to buy various products from around the world.
You should discuss all details of your proposed business with a business law professional and a tax professional in your area. What is the best business structure for you will depend on the particulars.

Good luck.

LdiJ

It sounds to me like what you have in mind is to be international sales representatives and therefore to have contracts with foreign manufacturers to represent their products in the US...and possibly vice-versa.

You honestly need to get some consults with both tax professionals and business law professionals to get good information as to what is needed in your particular industry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">