• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whistleblower Statute of Limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

okiinu

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I have a VERY STRONG Whistleblower's case against a popular restaurant chain; this franchaise was located in Hawaii (the owner owns two of these restaurants in Hawaii and one or two in California) The problem, however, is that I had to move to California. What is the S.O.L. to file a lawsuit?

Also, if there are any attorney's interested in working the case, who specialize in this area, I am looking. I understand that there are no guarantee's, so I would be reluctant to ask that legal fees be paid after the settlement - HOWEVER, if someone is willing to sit with me and have me outline the case, you will see how strong the case is.

pattytx

I don't know the SOL, but this is not the place to solicit attorneys. A free bulletin board? Oh, come now. :rolleyes:

Whistleblower Case

The SOL really depends on the type of whistleblowing you are talking about and the facts and circumstances surrounding the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">