• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who are you mee? What did I say wrong?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

melon

I wish I knew what pissed you off and caused you to determine that I am such a loser. Is it the part about assisting Law enforcement? If so, you should know that the people I helped get are not the kind of people you or any common street drug peddler would appreciate. The female, is probaly the cause of at least one death, gangrene from a dirty needle. He deserved that the scum, right? Not right and I believe the cause of my best friends fatal 6 a.m. car wreck , 35mph, she's right behind him following him home??? He has crushed chest???? 32 yrs. old??? She keaves the scene comes back and has a party the next night ??? anyway, I'm sorry if you think I would turn over on anyone just to help myself. I wanted to do this , and got no promises from anyone for doin it. Only ror to do it. deal with it .

Y

ydujnoskcaj

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A DRUGGIE FOR VERY LONG, HAVE YOu? OR ELSE YOU HAVE ONLY HUNG AROUND WITH OTHER DRUGGIES. WHO EVER MEEE IS, THE ATTITUDE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ASSISTING THE POLICE. I DEAL WITH COMMENTS LIKE THAT DIRECTED TOWARDS ME ON A REGULAR BASIS THESE DAYS. THE UNINFORMED PUBLIC IS QUICK TO JUDGE THE EVER GROWING MEMBERSHIP OF THE "WORTHLESS SOCIETY OF CONVICTED DRUG-SCUM" DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE DESERVE NOTHING LESS THAN DOUBLE THE PUNISHMENT GIVEN TO, SAY A MURDERER. AND IF WE HAVE SEVERAL RELAPSES OR DRUG CHARGES, WE SHOULD GET DEATH BY INJECTION EXCEPT THAT WE WOULD ENJOY DEATH ADMINISTERED BY A NEEDLE. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AND KEEP WALKING FORWARD. DRUGGIES DO RECOVER, BUT JERKS OFTEN REMAIN JERKS FOREVER

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">